To my beautiful Munchkin on your 7th Birthday:
Wow… it seems like yesterday I was writing about your 6th birthday! And now you’re 7!
BigDaddy, Peanut and I love you very much!
Last year at this time, you had only lost one tooth!
Now you’ve lost 8 but 4 have come back!
What you’re up to these days?
- you’re reading at a grade 3/4 level (Levels M to O) and we’re working on your comprehension skills
- you’re still doing math for fun and really enjoy your math workbook
- you’re loving science
- you’re a great helper in the classroom
- you wear size 7/8 clothes and a size 3 shoe
- you chose “boy boots” this year because you didn’t want girl ones
- you’re 4′ 3.5″ tall and weigh 62 lbs
- you’re a Brownie now
- you can be a really great sister…most of the time
- you’re funny and you love telling jokes
- you got a big bike with hand brakes this summer and we enjoyed lots of long bike rides
We can’t wait to see what you can do by next year!