With only one month until the end of school, the race to be ready for camp is on!
I’m sure parents everywhere are making lists and checking them twice! It’s amazing how much stuff one little person needs when they go away.
Rachel’s going to Muskoka Woods and they were very smart to include a list of “what to pack” on their webiste:
- Hat Bathing suits (no bikinis)
- Towels (beach and shower)
- Underwear and socks
- Several modest shirts/tops and shorts
- Several sweatshirts and/or sweaters
- Jeans and/or sweatpants
- Jacket, raincoat and rubber boots
- Insect Repellent
- Toiletries (shampoo, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant)
- Pillow Blanket/Sleeping bag/ Sheets
- Labelled water bottle
- Lockable suitcase or trunk
- Spending/trust account money
- Do not bring valuables such as MP3 players, jewellery or cell phones as Muskoka Woods will not accept responsibility for lost or stolen items.
(And don’t forget to label everything — Mabel’s Labels – Labels for the stuff kids lose!® )
But Rachel has her additional items that she won’t leave home with out:
- China – her stuffed dog that she’s had since forever
- Books to read
- notebooks for journalling or doodling