13 Things that I’m glad my girls can do independently:
- feed the dog
- make breakfast
- get dressed and ready for school
- pack their lunches
- walk to the bus stop and back
- get their own snack after school
- start homework without being asked
- set up and play on the Wii
- start their own movies on the DVD player
- play together
- know when it’s bed time
- get ready for bed
- read to each other at bed time (so cute to see!)
The girls are growing up and it seems that everyday we are able to give them more responsibilities around the house. It’s nice to know that the girls will be strong, self-reliant adults. Sure they still complain sometimes, but it’s part of the learning curve.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants