Strangely enough, the last time I shared this recipe was for another cookie recipe exchange 5 years ago, shortly after I started blogger. Click here to see the first time it was posted.
1 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup chopped nuts (we use peanuts)
1 package Graham Crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 On a cookie sheet
- Place graham crackers to cover the bottom of the cookie sheet.
- In a small pot, add butter and brown sugar. Bring to a boil, remove from heat.
- Stir in chopped nuts.
- Pour mixture over graham crackers evenly.
- Put in oven for 8 minutes.
- Allow to completely cool before cutting.
If you would like to participate in the #CandianCookies Blog Hop, click the button below!