When Mom Central selected me to be a part of the Club House Flavourful Recipe Mix blog tour, I was very excited. Club House products are a part of our everyday cooking.
They have 6 amazing choices:
- Club House Creamy Parmesan Chicken Penne Flavourful Recipe Mix
- Club House Herbes de Provence Roasted Chicken Flavourful Recipe Mix
- Club House Tuscan Chicken Flavourful Recipe Mix
- Club House Lemon Thyme Pork Flavourful Recipe Mix
- Club House Hickory BBQ Ribs Flavourful Recipe Mix
- Club House Lemon Ginger Beef Stir-fry Flavourful Recipe Mix
This is a claim that we don’t take lightly in our house. I have blogged before about Craig’s MSG-triggered migraines. We have used many “broths” and “mixes” in the past, with bad results. I was hopeful that Club House wasn’t going to let us down.
Sunday nights we like to have a good “family meal” with all the fixings! I grabbed the package of Club House Tuscan Chicken Flavourful Recipe Mix and checked what ingredients we needed…chicken, onion, red pepper, baby spinach and half and half. I had 3 of the 5. Spinach and half and half aren’t things we normally buy. No worries, I needed to do the shopping for the week anyway.
I started the roasted potatoes first and popped those in the oven.
Then I prepped all my ingredients.
I browned the chicken. Removed that and cooked the onions and peppers.
Add the milk, spices and put the chicken back in.
Toss in the spinach. Simmer for 20 minutes.
The potatoes were done at the same time!
Now, when the girls asked, I told them the spinach was lettuce. They ate it all up!
I’m looking forward to trying all of the other Club Club House Flavourful Recipe Mixes.
Use the Rafflecopter form to enter.