Target Canada offers a REDcard program that allows Canadian shoppers to save 5% every day on already low prices at Target stores using either a REDcard debit or credit card.
Because Target is still a new retailer in Canada, I didn’t fully understand what the program is all about or how easy it is to get!! Did you know that that the savings are applied right at time of purchase?!? But if you don’t use a Target REDcard you are giving up 5% savings on almost all of your purchases.
3 things that Target REDCard Debit Card is NOT:
- Target REDCard Debit Card is not another credit card
- Target REDCard Debit Card is not another bank account with bank
- Target REDCard Debit Card it’s not a bank account with Target
What is Target REDCard Debit Card?
- The Target REDCard Debit Card is linked to your existing personal chequing account
- It has its own secured PIN
- With each purchase at Target, you will save an extra 5% !!
Get yours today!
If you’re like me and you already love shopping at Target, you might as well get the Target REDCard Debit Card and save more every time you shop!
You can apply online or in store!
Yes, there is a full-fledged MasterCard as well. Just be aware that you will be opening a new credit card account.
Special Offer for new REDCard holders
All newly approved Target REDcard holders with applications received between October 20th and November 10th, 2014, inclusive. will receive a coupon that can be used between December 1st and December 31st, 2014 inclusive to get a one-time additional savings of 5% off their Target REDcard purchase at Target stores in Canada.
CLICK HERE for more details.